Re: F8 vs F9

> I need to install a few new systems in the next
> few weeks.  My requirements are: apache; C++ code
> development; netfilter; KDE; openvpn; and above
> all, stability.  I have heard a rumor that I might
> be better off with F8 than F9.  Is this true?

I'm still running F8 as my primary system because
F9 is so annoying, but F9 has certainly improved with
updates (and with nvidia drivers becoming available)
since the release. My main blocker with F9 now is that
I haven't yet figured out how to rip pulseaudio out
and get alsa functioning again.

There are certainly a vast number of KDE users screaming
about KDE 4 and wanting 3.5 back (but I merely note that
I've seen those messages in the list - I don't use KDE
myself).