Re: Stripes on screen after installing Fedora

I downloaded the i386 version 9 of fedora install dvd among others, that is the one I am trying with now, and shall certainly try that command to see if I cant get you guys some more to work with. This is, at the moment, all greek to me, an really do not understand any of the commands you all are suggesting.. I only type them in as I get them, in the order they tell me to;) It feels like some of you think that I actually KNOW what I am doing here.. I dont! So it would help ALOT if you would be a bit more spesifick in your instructions;) I NEWER expected it to be this complicated, I am just a guy who thougt it would be fun to try Fedora instead of Windows.. So i thought it was just a matter of putting in the DVD, and click yes a few times then VOILA I had Fedora installed, but...

Vennlig hilsen
Bjørn Ivar Johnsen