Re: Project Stick In The Mud :-)

Arthur Pemberton wrote:

Seems like PulseAudio is the way forward towards reducing the myriad
of "other ways". What problem do you have with it besides that it is
new?

If PulseAudio is what comes standard with FC9... guess what. It doesn't work. The drivers don't recognize my sound card. I haven't yet been able to *get* it to work either. If it weren't for my windows laptop I'd probably just go back to Gentoo.

--Russell