Re: please help me!

On Friday 01 August 2008, ahmet coban wrote:
>Dear fedora,i wanted only a fedora cd free one but im taking mail idont want
> them because icant help thats friends i dont know alot of english icant
> help you can help me please send me a link and tell me how can i escape
> from this statue please quickly

You are I think, asking to be removed from this mailing list, but only you can
do that, and you must do it from the same email account that you subscribed
from.

The unsubscribe link is I believe, present on the bottom of every message this
server passes.  In case your email program is not showing it  to you, here it
is again

You will get a message asking you to confirm the stop, and you must reply to
that message.  The mail will be stopped only if you reply to that confirming
message.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)