Re: DNS Attacks

James Kosin wrote:
Everyone,

The DNS attacks are starting!!!
Below is a snippet of a logwatch from last night. Be sure all DNS servers are updated if at all possible. The spooks are out in full on this security vulnerability in force.

THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING...!!!
Patch or Upgrade NOW!

Then test your connection, because some providers like Verizon NAT your packets to all use the same port, even with the patch in place. I did check, thankfully, and now have a bunch of entries for critical stuff in my internal files.