A 100% Linux / Open Source inmates rehabilitation program

Greetings, everybody.

May I ask you to have a look to this article of mine about Linux and
Open Source principles in education at
www.linuxworld.com/news/2008/072908-ex-inmates.html (*):

   "New project uses Linux and cooperative development techniques to
   train ex-inmates for personal and family life."

and let me know of any similar story, that is cases where any Linux
distribution or other FOSS tool is used either in this or in other
equally challenging environments?

Thank you in advance for any feedback,

      	     	     Marco

(*) Digg link at: