EXIM - append advert

Hi folks.

I've been asked to add a gif containing an advert to all outgoing emails.

Anyone got any ideas how to do this using Exim?

I need to be able to add the gif reliably catering for plain text, HTML and
MIME.

Also, I'd like to have a whitelist and add other filters so that it doesn't
get added to internal emails or existing business partners, .vacation
messages, Bulk emails (which we don't do, but would be nice to cater for
anyway) and mailing list stuff.

The main question is does anyone have any good examples of how to mangle
outgoing emails - I figure it's going to be something to do with the smtp
transport as that would immediately ignore all local deliveries
--
Gary Stainburn