Do I need all of the 6 Fedora-Install-CD's?

Hi,
torrent is running in circles after fedora, and I wonder: do I really
need to burn 6 CD's? I mean clearly Nr.1 is the bootable one, but how is
the package organised? In alphabetical order like avlib is on disk#1 and
zlib on disk#6? Or are the important packages on disk#1 and the other
disks are for users without net-access?!?
Well, if I get my internet running, I can download all the packages I
need...

So, thank your for helping along through the linux jungle :-)

Wishing a nice evening (its 02:06 am in Germany...)
Chris