system-network-config - crashing!!

Hi.

I've got Fedora 8, on a x64 amd dual core. (don't have the kernel right
now).

I run system-networ-config, and i get the dialog box displayed, indicating
that an error is being thrown somewhere in the pythonic scripts. The error
has apparently been logged in the fedora bugzilla.

Has anyone else run into/solved this issue.

I still have my wireless connection to the network, but when running the
system-network-config app, it crashes..

thanks

-bruce