How do I set up networked printers in F9 ?

We are networking our printers so that everyone in the house can use
them.

We have an HP all in one USB device that we connected to the network via
a Linksys ASUS print server.   We also just got a Dell 1720DN networked
printer.

Both devices work via USB on both my F9 machine and a Windows machine.

The Dell is connected directly to the network.   If I
http://192.168.1.110, the printer configuration page comes up.

The HP is connected to the print server, which is connected to the
network. If I http://192.168.107 , I get the print server setup page.

I'd like to get the Dell 1720DN running first.

Here is what I am doing.   I start system-config-printer.   I select New
Printer.  The New Printer window appears.  Now it wants me to select a
connection.

My options are AppSocket/HP JetDirect, Internet Printing Protocol,
LPD/LPR Host or Printer or Other.

What connection should I use for the 1720DN and where do I go from
there ?

Dell ships a linux app for installing the 1720 on the CDROM, but I
thought I would be able to set the 1720 to PS emulation and connect to
it the way I connect to a CUPS server.  Am I wrong ?

Thanks