Re: Printing with Canon Pixma iP1800 on Fedora Core 7

<snip>

        <http://www.canon.com.au/products/printers/colour_bj_printers/ip1800_support.aspx>

        They worked, the printer seems to be recognized (Im not sure)
        but it won't print. When I send work to print "Fedora" doesnt
        report any problem but the printer doesnt make a thing.

        Does any1 know how I can fix that? If that is so, plz I would
        like to get some instructions, since I'm new on Linux.
        Thank u,
        Valentina

    Can you print as root?

    Kevin

-- fedora-list mailing list
    fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx>

That would be a good start...and please don't top-post.

Kevin