GLib-GIO-Warning

After installing Fedora 9 on a few systems I'm seeing a boatload of warnings in /var/log/messages similar to:

gdm-simple-greeter[9522]: GLib-GIO-WARNING: Missing callback called fullpath = /home/<username>/.face#012

I've tried creating a .face file both as a zero byte file and as a jpg for a couple of users and that doesn't seem to solve it consistently. Only thing I've been able to dig up is that this is a reference to the logo/face display that is shown on the GDM login screen. (Not sure if KDM is using the same.) But I can't find where to set, modify or disable it. Anyone know where to tweak that setting?

--
Stephen Berg
Systems Administrator