How to deal with SPAM, was STFU

Antonio Olivares wrote:

How can I convince these guys from stop sending this,
I try to convice them, but I can't.  They do not stop :(

The only solution is to delete them everytime. There are no words these guys understand.
/* Letter from someone @ OGAGDAOUDGU   */

I NEED YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE AND UNDERSTANDING IN THIS PROJECT.NOT A SURPRISED MAIL.

There are well defined strategies to deal with spam. If you really need help with it, then ask. The other types of trash are harder to deal with.