gnome panel icons rearranging themselfes with compiz

Hi,

whenever I restart my fedora 9 laptop
(running Gnome compiz at actual stable versions:
[choeger@choeger6 ~]$ rpm -q gnome-panel
gnome-panel-2.22.2-1.fc9.i386
[choeger@choeger6 ~]$ rpm -q compiz
compiz-0.7.6-2.fc9.i386
) I see my icons (include some applets and starters) in a new randomized
order.
For example currently my cpu frequency applets appear between my
complete name and the current date, nm-applet and battery applet have
gone far left.

Anyone seeing that too? How can that be fixed?

regards

Christoph