Re: SHUT THE F*CK UP ALREADY!!!

On Tue, 2008-07-22 at 12:16 +0800, Ed Greshko wrote:

> > #1 - the participants of this discussion are the best/brightest that
> > Linux has to offer...Seriously. When these people are talking, I'm
> > paying attention even though I'm not significantly emotionally invested
> > in the subject.
>
> Too bad they aren't smart enough to know when they are banging their heads
> against brick walls "discussing" this subject.
----
I know that they're all smart enough to know that and in fact, have been
around long enough to know that they aren't going to change each others
minds on the topic as well. Perhaps they are speaking to the undecided.

Anyway, I'd much rather wade through these discussions than another rant
about top posting or signatures containing legal disclaimers.

Craig