Re: SHUT THE F*CK UP ALREADY!!! Re: Why is Fedora not a Free GNU/Linux distributions?

2008/7/21 linux.whiz@xxxxxxxxx <linux.whiz@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Seriously, you freaking people are never gonna agree, and that's fine.  We
> are not here to watch zealots clog up our inboxes with this garbage.
>
> Take it off list, or meet in the alley out back and handle it with your
> favorite dueling weapons or whatever, but PLEASE, SHUT UP.
>
> Jeez!

Is the asterisk in the subject line supposed to confuse me? Its quite
obvious what it means, why not spell it out like an adult?
or better yet learn how to use mail filters. Nobody is putting a gun
to your head. I don't see anyone telling the people that consistently
whine about KDE to "Shut up already!!" There have been any number of
threads about its current deficiencies. They irritated the hell out of
me too. I just ignore them, for the most part, and get on with my
life.
--
If opinions were really like assholes we'd each have just one