Re: that old GNU/Linux argument

> You're still talking as if your opponents want to name
> entire
> distributions "GNU/Linux". I'm not so sure
> that there really is anyone who
> wants to name entire distributions "GNU/Linux".
> Are you sure that there are
> people who want to do this? Do you have any evidence?

They do, take a look here
http://www.getgnulinux.org/
if you click on more, see what you find
http://www.getgnulinux.org/more/

http://www.gnulinuxmatters.org/about/

The wikipedia tries to explain which ones are truly GNU/Linux
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linux_distribution

There is an article to the 7 most influential GNU/Linux Distributions

http://itmanagement.earthweb.com/entdev/article.php/3701421

Like I have said before, it should not matter but there are many people that do take offense, if you say Linux only, they want to exert their muscle and say GNU/Linux is the appropriate name.  There are no correct answers here :)

Regards,

Antonio