Re: Fedora 9 and VMWare Server

Christopher A. Williams wrote:
> Again, if there is anyone who has figured out the appropriate "magic
> incantation" for getting VMware Server 2.0 RC1 up and running on F9,
> lots of us here would like to know about it. Do share - I'm certain
> people will reply with their thanks.

I have VMware Server 2.0 RC1 running on my Fedora 9 system (x86_64) with
a single Windows XP client.  So what's the problem?  I can check my
configuration to try to help out.

I had VMware Server 1.0.whatever, but needed USB 2.0 support, so I
upgraded to 2.0 beta, and later to RC1.

(I will be away for the second half of this week, so if I seem
unresponsive, that might be the reason.)

--
Sjoerd Mullender