Re: that old GNU/Linux argument

Ric Moore wrote:
On Sun, 2008-07-20 at 14:56 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:

        'When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty said, in a rather scornful
        tone,' it means just what I choose it to mean, neither more nor
less.' 'The question is,' said Alice, 'whether you can make words mean
        so many different things.'
'The question is,' said Humpty Dumpty, 'which is to be master -
        that's all.'
Through The Looking Glass, Lewis Carroll

Apropos, Poc, apropos. That is exactly nothing short of the situation,
who's the Master. No thanks.
And, it's the >demand< that we call "Linux" "GNU/Linux" is what drives
me to say "Linux". If for no other reason than being just plain being
ornery. The only reason the distros have caved is to just shut RHS
is there some reason you use RHS instead of RMS? I am not sure if there is some other meaning or you just made a mistake. I assume the former since its not the first time. Just curious.

Max

--
Fortune favors the BOLD