policy question

	Can anybody explain to a non-technoid how the developers go about
deciding whether a new thing gets added to the current Fedora release, or
held to become part of the next?

	I have no axe to grind here, not even a specific instance; it
just happened to occur to me that I have no idea how that process works,
and I think it's an interesting question.

Fedora 8 & 9; Alpine 1.10, Pan 0.132; Privoxy 3.0.6;
nine (count 'em -- nine) different browsers