OT: Apology for Daniel R. Koehler

It seems that Mr. Koehler has blocked my email so forgive me for taking up a small space on this list to send my apology.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 18:22:09 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: fedora list

Daniel R. Koehler wrote Today about fedora list:

It was a simple mistake. I apologize for not trimming the message down. On the other hand, there really was no need for the type of response you gave. Do you realize, that you are the only one who thought sending the entire message back to me and then blocking any reply was in any way an appropriate response?

I didn't intentionally block you from replying but I will own up to sending the whole thing back. It was a situation where I let the aggravations of the day interfere with my online conduct. It's no excuse, just an explanation. It's also what got me entangled in the GNU/Linux noise. Please accept my apologies for not being a good netitizen.

If you are still having trouble sending to klemmerj@xxxxxxxxxxx let me know. That's shouldn't be happening.