Current Respin for F9, or how to build updated F9 live dvd on an F7 system?

I have access to F7 systems where I can download the F9 install dvd.
While doing that, I was wondering if it is possible to get a version
of the dvd that includes the updated RPMS.  That search leads  to the
Fedora Unity community (http://fedorasolved.org)  web site, where it
appears there has not been a respin of F9 (only a spin of Everything
as originally created).

Pointers from messages in this list lead to a HOWTO on using the tools
in the livecd-tools package to create a new Fedora dvd.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraLiveCD/LiveCDHowTo

As far as I can tell, the approach there seems to require me to
install F9, and then use the livecd-tools config file it provides to
build a new DVD.  I installed livecd-tools in the F7 systems, but the
config file it provides is designed to get F7 package updates. I mean
this command:

livecd-creator \
--config=/usr/share/livecd-tools/livecd-fedora-desktop.ks \
--fslabel=Fedora-7-LiveCD-1-foo

does not produce an F9 dvd.

I see now the fastest thing to do is install F9, run yum update, and
forget about making the updated F9 dvd.  But the curiosity within me
is too great to stop without asking.

--
Paul E. Johnson
Professor, Political Science