Re: Time differential problem

Casartello, Thomas wrote:
This is probably not the proper place to ask this. It’s more of just a curiosity question just if anyone has any thoughts. I have a piece of software (Cisco Wireless Control System) installed on a Fedora 9 box. The time on my box is correct (daylight savings time) but the time in the WCS interface is wrong (It’s one hour slow. It’s obviously not taking DST into account.) The software has a builtin apache server where the timestamps in the logs are correct. The timestamp’s in the apache TOMCAT logs are not correct (same as in the WCS interface.) It seems to be heavily java based so maybe it’s a java issue.

If anyone has a thought, it’d be much appreciated,

Tom

Is there any time zone setting in the Cisco program's configuration? It sounds like it may be using a fixed offset to UTC, instead of local system time, or a timezone with DST.

Mikkel