Re: duplex printing, hp, fedora 8....

Anne Wilson wrote:
On Tuesday 15 July 2008 22:15:24 Kevin Martin wrote:
Ok, so I'm probably doing something really stupid here but when I print
a multi-page file to my duplex HP printer the duplexing takes place NOT
as page 1/2, page 3/4, page 5/6 but as page 3/4, page 2/5, page 1/6
(essentially printing the odd pages 1,3,5 then flipping the stack (so
the paper with page 5 is at the top) and printing pages 2,4,6).  This is
NOT the way I want it output but I don't know what I'm doing to make it
come out this way.  Any help greatly appreciated.

Kevin

Sounds to me as though you are printing from OpenOffice? I think you have the document (and maybe even defaults?) set to 'Print as Brochure'. KPrinter also has a setting for this. If it's there you can change it in the print dialogue and save it to make the simple print the default.

Anne

Anne,

It appears to be an Adobe Reader "issue". Either I've got a setting wrong or there's a bug. SIgh...

Sorry to waste the lists time.

Kevin