ffmpeg and flvtool2

Hello

I have fedora 9 set up in server configuration, I’ve put up a community site on Hostmonster with that has a video sharing requirement of “ffmpeg and flvtool2” hostmonster wont allow these files to be installed on their server does anyone know if its possible to install those files on my server here and call them as needed from my hosting account scripts in a peer to peer wan type set up, if so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

EJ Terrell

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3269 (20080715) __________

http://www.eset.com