Help with Fedora 9 by newbie (was Re: Upgrading to Fedora 9 from Fedora 8 fails)

kimberly402@xxxxxxx wrote:
can you help me with fedora I'm just starting to learn fedora and i have 9 already

thanks Kim
Hi Kim,

What you've done is called hijacking. :-) You responded to a thread about something else instead of creating your own thread. That's a no-no, the first thing to learn about Fedora. ;-)

What exactly did you need to know. There are lots of resources in the Fedora wiki and on the web. In fact, probably an overwhelming amount of resources. So your request needs to be narrowed down a little.