Re: Closed source modules will be banned from kernel?

On Tue, 8 Jul 2008 08:35:45 +0100
Anne Wilson <cannewilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Why is it considered OK to insult people on a mailing list, when you wouldn't
> to their face?

Never fear, I'm perfectly willing to tell them the same thing to their
faces, but it is like nothing can stop them. Wholesale gratuitous changes
have become their way of life, and my feeble little attempts at
intervention don't phase them :-).