Thunderbird and junkmail

Hi All,

Does anybody have any idea why I can't get thunderbird to automatically move junk mail that arrives in my inbox, into the Junk folder? This used to work but for some reason it no longer is. It detects the junk, marks it as read but doesn't move it. If I manually mark a message as junk it does move it. In the account settings I also have move new junk messages to junk folder selected.

--
Ian Chapman.