Re: Problems With Newest Update of tcl-1:8.5.2-1.fc9

This might work:

Remove the latest (yum or rpm), install the older version, then add tcl to
the "excludes" list in (if I remember correctly) yum.conf.

-- Mark C. Allman, PMP
-- Allman Professional Consulting, Inc.
-- www.allmanpc.com, 617-947-4263
-- (From my Treo 700p)

BusinessMsg - the secure, managed, 100% J2EE/AJAX Enterprise IM/IC solution