Re: I am having some problem in the installation of FC9

On Thu, 2008-06-26 at 10:56 +0530, Parshwa Murdia wrote:
> hi all,
>
> i am downloaded the from the following link the image for the fedora
> core 9,
> link is:
> http://ftp.iitm.ac.in/fedora/releases/9/Fedora/i386/iso/
> and after saving it in my pc, i copy pasted it to the pen-drive which
> i attached and mounted, now how to make it run or install the same so
> that the system would be upgraded from fc5 to fc9.

Copy-and-paste isn't enough. See:

http://docs.fedoraproject.org/install-guide/f9/en_US/sn-making-media.html#id543953

Note that the section headings on this page are wrong (the heading
"Creating Bootable USB Media with Windows" actually describes the Linux
procedure.

poc