Re: Any hope of KDE 3.5 in F10? I want it too !

Mike Bird wrote:
On Sun June 22 2008 19:18:46 David Boles wrote:
A sensible person would run CentOS, or RHEL, or one of the many others, for
a server. It would be foolish to run any distro, such as Fedora, there are many others, in a production type situation.

Would it meet your definition of "foolish" for a Gnome user such as yourself
to keep posting off-topic comments about servers in a KDE thread discussing
production workstations - i.e. workstations used for office work, web design,
software development, systems management, etc?

GNOME and KDE have little to do with this. KDE and GNOME are DM. Desktops. Pretty GUIs.

If you use 'real' application for your work they should work in either. Actually they should work in X alone and not need either GNOME or KGE at all.

I now consider myself foolish for trying to discuss this with those that will
not be helped.

Enjoy KDE 4.x and have a nice day.

--

  David