Re: Canon LBP 2900 drives me crazy

On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 4:58 AM, Bruce Byfield <bbyfield@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, 2008-06-20 at 01:46 +0200, Bassel Safadi wrote:

You may have already thought of this idea, but is the LBP 2900 a
postscript printer? If so, you can use the Foomatic generic postscript
driver, or the driver for just about any other postscript printer, for
that matter.

Another, probably more useful idea: According to

http://gentoo-wiki.com/HOWTO_Canon_LBP_2900_with_Samba

you can use the Apple LaserWriter II driver with this printer.

I've tried the Apple LaserWriter II driver it work but the printer isn't printing :( very strange