Re: Real player doesn't work on F9 under KDE

On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 1:00 AM, Patrick O'Callaghan <pocallaghan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

OK, the errors are fewer:

       Opening ALSA PCM device default
       Opening ALSA PCM device default
       The program 'realplay.bin' received an X Window System error.
               etc.

So now it's an ALSA problem. Still, it's an improvement I guess. I'm
using PulseAudio and I don't have problems with sound in Flash, Amarok,
Mplayer etc.

if you have desktop effects enabled, please disable them and post the full error massage you get when trying to run real player from terminal if any..