Re: How do I login to XFCE?

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Knute Johnson wrote:
I installed F9 on my laptop and then yummed up XFCE. There is not option on the gdm login screen to changes sessions. How does it work in F9?

If you have installed the sessions package, it should show up. Make sure you have done a complete installlation by running

# yum groupinstall "XFCE"

Note that you need to click on a user for the sessions menu to show up in GDM.

Rahul

Sorry Rahul, I've got too many computers running here.

Whether I click on the gdm login screen before or after I select the user, there is still no option to select XFCE.

Thanks,

--

Knute Johnson
linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx