Re: tr problem

On Tue, 2008-06-17 at 12:12 -0400, Carroll Grigsby wrote:
> If and when you try that little experiment, be very careful when you
> heat up the "metal" block -- the "metal" is a lead alloy and has a
> rather low melting point.

I know.  ;-)  The tour we had was quite comprehensive, including how
they made and recycled them.  All in all, it's quite an amazing process
for what they used to go through to make just one page.

If I remember correctly, and this would be going back some 26 years or
so, it seemed like a cross between lead and aluminium.

--
[tim@localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.25.6-55.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.