Help in Wireless

Hi there,

This is the first time i am sending this email and quite new to the fedora. My problem is that i have installed Fedora 9 on my harddrive. It works perfectly with internet such as wireless but the problem i have got is that my wireless list cannot seem to find my router, i have tried everything, updating the system software and adding programs that might help but none of them have. Fedora 9 has recognised my card and says wlan0 active but it cannot seem to find my router on the list.

Please can you help me how to fix this cause i am a novice in fedora relatively new. i have also tried configuring my router but cannot be displayed on my wireless list.

My router:

Dlink DIR 655

My Laptop:
Sony Vaio VGNAR51SU and my wireless card specs

Networking

Compliant Standards
    Bluetooth 2.0
    IEEE 802.11a
    IEEE 802.11b
    IEEE 802.11g
    IEEE 802.11n (draft)

Data Link Protocol
    Bluetooth 2.0 EDR
    Ethernet
    Fast Ethernet
    Gigabit Ethernet
    IEEE 802.11a
    IEEE 802.11b
    IEEE 802.11g
    IEEE 802.11n (draft)

Type
    Network adapter

Wireless LAN Supported
    Yes

Wireless NIC
    Intel Wireless WiFi Link 4965AGN

Wireless Protocol
    802.11 a/b/g/n (draft)
    Bluetooth 2.0 EDR

Please can you help me with this problem, probably with a solution in easy steps.

Please reply as soon as possible.

Thank you
Hardik Shah