Desktop / Nautilus Icons for Mounted File Systems

Hi,

I have a dual boot system running Windows Vista and Fedora 9 and has
multiple partitions. Using the /etc/fstab file I mount three NTFS
partitions at boot time. On Fedora 8, I could see icons on my GNOME
desktop for each of these file systems. Similar icons were also
visible in Nautilus for these file systems in the main window as well
as in the tree view in the side pane. However, after installing Fedora
9 I can not see any of those icons either on the desktop or in
Nautilus.

A separate entry for each of the file systems in the Side Pane Tree
View of Nautilus actually helped a lot while browsing for files.
Surprisingly, there are two more unmounted NTFS and FAT32 file systems
which do appear in the Nautilus main window as icons while the mounted
ones don't. Any suggestions ?

Thanks,
--
Manish Kathuria