Seems I have some real problems....

1) I am no longer able to receive consistent replies from Fedora-List,
   just "bits and pieces" of replies from various users but almost none
   from those who have responded to my postings.  I had posted a question
earlier regarding MythTV for example, and I found users have replied after searching on Fedora-List web-sites. I am not sure where to look in tracking
   down and fixing this problem.  Please advise.

2) As for Craig White, who did respond to my MythTV question, he
   says that I should not use livna and to remove all livna installs and
   to use only atrpms repository.  My question to Craig is, how do I find
and remove all livna installs? I tried to use: rpm -qa | grep livna this
   does not list all installs by livna repo. Please advise.

Thanks!
Dan