Re: PackageKit update applet problem

Colin Paul Adams wrote:
Running Fedora 9.

If I click on the icon in the notification area, I see dozens, maybe
hunders, of lines saying:

"Getting updates - waiting for other tasks to complete."

Obviously one task has got stuck, and the others are all queueing up
behind it.

Is there any easy way to clear this lot (preferably without
rebooting)? How does one find out why a task failed to complete? Some
log file I assume, but which?

Thanks for any help.
Can you get a screen shot [print screen key, save somewhere] ?

It would be good to check redhat.bugzilla.com to see if there is already such a bug, and if not create a new one, attaching the screenshot.

DaveT.