Re: Any hope of KDE 3.5 in F10? I want it too !

Anne Wilson wrote:

> And as such, it's often been said that it's not a distro for general
> desktop
> use, particularly in a production environment.  Either people can't read,
> or just refuse to learn.

I don't agree with this often-repeated sentiment.
It's used too often as an explanation or excuse for simple mistakes.
Everyone makes mistakes.
In my experience Fedora makes no more (or less) than other distributions.

Fedora standard distribution is not in my view "bleeding edge".

The OP who is threatening to go to KUbuntu
will find just as many mistakes there.

--
Timothy Murphy
e-mail: gayleard /at/ eircom.net