Re: I HATE Evolution ! Thunderbird ?

On Wed, 2008-06-11 at 14:04 -0700, Daniel B. Thurman wrote:

> Even though EVO's GUI sucks for configurability (fonts for each pane,
> default
> message title-bar for each directory(folder) {I want Subject: Sender:
> Date and
> not Sender:Subject:Date for example}, default thread message collapse
> for each
> directory (folder) is absent or has to be manually set, every time),
> but EVO is very
> fast with threaded message processing. It does not tie up my system.

Dont' know if you have tried this, but if you point your mouse at the
from/subject/date fields, right click, select Customize Current View,
then select the Fields Shown button.  On the right, select which field
you want first and move it up or down with the appropriate buttons.
That should give you what you want.

--
Mike Chambers
mikec302@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx