Re: Ekiga, arecord and pulseaudio [SOLVED]

Andrea wrote:

I don't seem to find all the options that used to be in alsamixer any more. How can I record using alsa when there is pulseaudio?

For some reason alsamixer does not have any of the channels it used to have, but they are available via KMix, where you can choose where to record from.

I prefer alsamixer, how can I get it back?