Re: Switching virtual terminals

Jim Dever wrote:
Well you won't believe this but I found the problem. This keyboard has ALT keys on both sides of the space bar. The one on the left works fine. Switches terminals and even takes me back to X. The ALT key on the right does nothing. How's that for strange!

work much in 'vc'?

right <alt> key has never worked for me when at vc.

--

tc,hago.

.