Fedora Websites in need of development help

Hi fedora-list,

Do you know even a little bit about any of the following:

* python
* genshi
* apache

And do you want a chance to learn more and/or put your skills to work?

The Fedora Websites team is actively looking for some development help on our build scripts -- this is the code that takes templates and turns it into HTML. [1]

It's critical for people who want to create local mockups of new designs, and also for pushing our web code into test environments and ultimately into production.

If you are interested, please join the fedora-websites-list [2], introduce yourself, and look for Ricky Zhou.

Thanks!

--Max

[1] http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/fedora-web.git?p=fedora-web.git;a=blob;f=fedoraproject.org/README