Re: how to not lock the screen

Michael Hennebry wrote:
Thanks.

you are welcome. glad you got things to work for you.

I'd found the spot before, but coudn't get it to work.
'Require password to stop' wasn't xed, but it was grayed out.
xing 'Start automatically' eliminated the need for a password.

interesting. "xing 'Start automatically'" is among 1st in my initial setup
of kde. i like to blank crt. was not aware of effect if password not xed.

live and learn, die and forget.

thanks for info.

later.

--