Re: Fedora 9 on Sony VGN-SZ2MB

Christian Schuermann wrote:
[..]
The question is now, are those issues bugs, can they be fixed and especially which component should I bugzilla (should I bugzilla at all?)
I don't want to be impatient but is there really no one on this list,
who can tell me if I should bugzilla and against which component?
Regards, Chris

I haven't followed this thread since I don't have a Sony system, but I
say when in doubt, throw it in bugzilla and make the best guess you can.

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator
ERC Broadband
(828) 350-2415

Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support