Re: Dual monitors in F9 ?

<stephen.berg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> linuxguy wrote:
>>
>> Sorry I missed your post until now.
>>
>> This is the generated file.   I also used the hand written file that I
>> made up some time ago.
>>
>> What is AIGLX ?   Would it help if I turned it off ?
>>
>> What if I turned off  Option  "AddARGBGLXVisuals"  ?

I am attaching an xorg.conf that DOES work with my dual head setup
with the nvidia beta driver on F9.

I wrestled with this a bit, but the nvidia README is quite good and
nvidia-settings ended up finalizing this xorg.conf.

Well, I tried both Paul Johnson's xorg.conf file and Stephen Berg's but I still cannot get my second monitor working. The main difference between their setups and mine is that they are using the nvidia driver while I am just trying to use the generic nv  driver.

My Xorg.0.log file contaons no errors and I've read the xorg.conf man page. Now I'm stuck. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to troubleshoot this?

Steve.