Re: Thunderbird

Daniel B. Thurman пишет:

Couple of problems:

1) Deleting any item(s) from the folders do not actually remove
   items from the folders.  It just does not appear in Thurnderbird
   and subsequently moved into "Trash".  But using a different
   IMAP client on another system still shows the item but read.
   Is there a configuration I can set to force a real deletion?

Use File -> Purge folders from time to time (or after using TB).

You can also check "Purge "INBOX" folder on exit" option in the server settings of the imap account.

2) I am not able to retrieve the address book from the IMAP
   server - what do I need to do to make this work?

imap server does not handle the address book functionality. It is LDAP server who do this thing. Check out you ldap settings.

--
 /aim [ http://aim.pp.ru/ ]