Rescue Disk in Fc9 ??

Hi;

I am sitting here watching bittorrent download Fedora-9-x86_64-CDs to my
"backup" partition of a hard disk.  I intend to install from there to my
Linux partitions.  When I did it this way for Fedora 8 (DVD), there was
a rescue disk that I used for installation.  I don't see a rescue disk
for F9.

Is CD1 equal to the boot/rescue disk and do I burn that?
Or is there an additional download? If so, where is it?
(I have looked) I am not yet desperate; I still have 4 hours to go; but
I am curious.

I looked through the Release Notes and the Installation notes.  There is
no reassurance that for hard drive installation the CD and DVD isos are
equivalent and no clear statement on what to burn and use for starting
installation process.

--
Regards Bill