Re: updating USB flash drive MBR to allow boot

das wrote:
On Thu, 29 May 2008 17:45:38 -0400
Bill Davidsen <davidsen@xxxxxxx> wrote:

In theory you used "fdisk -l" to see if the partition was bootable or not, how about the practice?

Thank you for that. These days mailing lists are becoming progressively
more drab to read without these touches of wit.

You're welcome, wit goes best with a useful suggestion, and Javier did test that it was bootable, so my thought perhaps eliminated one possible issue.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen@xxxxxxx>